ancêtres de kleio
Fiches patronymiques sur les familles de mes ancêtres (Alsace, Lorraine, Franche-Comté, Suisse, Ligurie, Comté de Nice...). 
ancêtres de kleio Index du Forum  
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Cheap Nike Air Max 180

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ancêtres de kleio Index du Forum -> Haute-Alsace
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding2018

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 07:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cheap Nike Air Max 180 Répondre en citant

by Xinhua writer Liu Xin

BEIJING nike air vapormax scontate , July 28 (Xinhua) -- Professional football players often become coaches or agents when their playing days are at an end, but for Gao Leilei, it was always going to be philanthropy.

Born in 1980, Gao started playing football at the age of five. Unlike many other Chinese athletes, he did not go to professional sports school, but was educated in a public middle school affiliated to Beijing's Renmin University.

In 1998, aged 17 nike air max 95 scontate , he was scouted by Wuhan Yaqi football club and rose to the top professional league before returning to Beijing to play for Guo'an. He scored a famous equalizer for Guo'an against Liaoning in the last round of what was then A Division. He ventured abroad in 2007 to play for Mypa in Finland, before playing for teams in New Zealand and the United States. In 2010, he retired from the professional game.

Gao never made the national team, and in 2007 he became involved in charity work with rural children. He says he inherited his charitable ideals from his father, a college professor who sold his bicycle and watch to help poor students.

"My experience in foreign countries also inspired me," he says, recalling how Western players commonly did charity work. "Chinese football players have let the people down with their poor performances and scandals. I want to change the negative image."

Germany.

HAPPINESS IS THE GOAL

The national squad's poor performance in the field does not prevent football from having a big fan in China. In March nike air max 2017 scontate , President Xi Jinping declared his intention to improve the country's image and status on the world footballing stage, and young football talent is a key point of the plan.

The number of schools specializing in soccer will rise from the current figure of around 5,000 to around 20,000 by 2020, and to 50,000 by 2025.

"Students learn respect, discipline nike air max tn scontate , teamwork and confidence," Gao says. "They understand what the concepts really mean when they play football."

Gao does not just have a free run on goal. Unbelievably, in December 2014, after buying raw materials and equipment and putting together a construction team to build a pitch in Baishawan in Yunnan Province, the local government stopped the project for an "audit" .

"It was just an excuse," he says. "The school actually had the autonomy to decide whether to build a sports field, but someone was aiming to make money from the contract. Realizing the negotiations were in vain www.amnishop.com/nike-air-vapormax.html , I gave up and simply chose another school."

As father of a 2-year-old boy, Gao has, almost unbelievably, faced criticism from his own family. Some argue the money should be saved rather than given away. "I told them that charity is just helping others. It's natural and a civic responsibility. If one day I cannot afford to build football pitches for the children anymore, I will do something else to contribute to society."

His views on charity have changed over the years. At first, Gao made donations to almost every remote village he visited in Yunnan. "I needed help from my friends to pay my fare home again," he recalls.

He came to understand that children need support as much as money www.amnishop.com/nike-air-max-95.html , so he visits the children in Beijing four times a week and those in Sichuan and Yunnan eight times each year.

Individual charity is different from governmental or non-governmental organizations, Gao says. "It's not about how many children you help or how much money you put into it. It's not about figures. What matter most to me is whether those children receive my help and whether they are happy in their lives and in sport."

OSLO, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Norwegian capital Oslo will bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics, Ingunn Olsen, a spokeswoman for the bidding committee said Thursday.

"We will confirm our intention to be a candidate for hosting the games before the Nov. 14 deadline," Olsen said, adding that a formal letter had not yet been sent.

Besides Oslo www.amnishop.com/nike-air-max-tn.html , so far, the bids have been announced by Beijing and the northern Chinese city of Zhangjiakou, Lviv from Ukraine,and Almaty from Kazakhstan.

The International Olympic Committee will finalize the candidate list in July, 2014 and select the 2022 host in July, 2015.

Ukraine to bid for 2022 Winter Olympics

KIEV, Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- Ukraine will make a bid to stage the Olympic Winter Games of 2022 in western Lvov region www.amnishop.com/nike-air-max-2017.html , Deputy Prime Minister Olexandr Vilkul announced here Tuesday.

"We believe that our application will be one of the strongest. Ukraine showed that it can carry out large-scale sporting events, and Lvov is a major tourist center and a city with a long history," Vilkul told the news briefing. Full story

Beijing, Zhangjiakou co-bid for 2022 Winter Olympics

BEIJING, Nov 5 (Xinhua) -- Beijing and northern Chinese city Zhangjiakou will launch a joint bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympic Games, the Chinese Olympic Committee (COC) announced here on Tuesday afternoon.

Beijing, 2008 Summer Games host city www.amnishop.com , bids to stage the ice events while Zhangjiakou seeks hosting rights for snow sports, according to the COC.
US President Barack Obama (R) and First Lady Michelle Obama disembark from Air Force One upon arrival at Air Force Station Palam in the Indian capital New Delhi on January 25, 2015 (AFP PhotoSaul Loeb)
New York - New York designer Bibhu Mohapatra is riding high since Michelle Obama arrived on a landmark visit to India wearing his dress -- his Fashion Week show was mobbed Wednesday.

Dozens of people given standing-room tickets were turned away from a packed house at Lincoln Center, forced to watch the fallwinter 2015 collection on TV screens in the lobby as there was no more room.

The collection was full of rich fur coats, both long and cropped, in white, brown scarpe nike air max italia , red and blue, mixed with elegant monochrome tailoring and structured evening gowns in red and electric blue.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 07:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ancêtres de kleio Index du Forum -> Haute-Alsace Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation